Cutty Sark Model Ship in a Glass Bottle 11"
The Cutty Sark is a clipper ship. Built in 1869, she served as a merchant vessel (the last clipper to be built for that purpose), and then as a training ship until being put on public display in 1954. She is preserved in dry dock at Greenwich in London, but was damaged in a fire on May 21, 2007 while undergoing extensive restoration. 11” Long x 4” Wide x 5” High
- Arrives fully assembled with all sails mounted --- This is not a ship in a bottle kit!
- Real glass bottle with a classic style
- Handcrafted wooden hull and masts
- Cork stopper and melted wax with an anchor impression seal the bottle
- Metal nameplate on wooden base identifies the ship as the Cutty Sark