- Hand-painted flowers on case and pendulum
- At every quarter-hour the cuckoo bird says "cuc"
- Real mechanical movement is wound once per day
- Hand-crafted by master craftsman in the Black Forest
- Two year limited warranty covering workmanship and manufacturers defects.
UPC #: 711705005817
Cottage with Hand-Painted Flowers - Quarter Call Cuckoo Clock #986-08
Quarter call cuckoo clocks will add charm to any room in your home. At every quarter hour (ie: 9:00, 9:15, 9:30, 9:45) the cuckoo bird will come out and emit a short "cuc" instead of a full "cuckoo." The clocks need to be wound once per day by pulling a single chain that raises the pinecone weight.
This clock is made to resemble a cottage and has hand-painted flowers and leaves on the clock case and pendulum. A painted tree and water pump are featured beneath the dial.
Please note that this clock does not have a silent mode or night shut off.
*Great effort has been made to portray each cuckoo clock as accurately as possible. As with many handmade items, the exact coloration and carving may vary slightly from clock to clock. We consider this to be a special part of their character. This clock is covered by a two year limited warranty covering workmanship and manufacturers defects.