The Santa María was the largest of the three ships used by Christopher Columbus in his first voyage across the Atlantic Ocean in 1492. Her master and owner was Juan de la Cosa.
9" Long x 3.5" Wide x 4" High
- Arrives fully assembled with all sails mounted --- This is not a ship in a bottle kit!
- Real glass bottle with a classic style
- Handcrafted wooden hull and masts
- Cork stopper and melted wax with an anchor impression seal the bottle
- Metal nameplate on wooden base identifies the ship as the Santa Maria